Rayner Group Quality Management System
Rayner has established and maintains a quality management system based upon and satisfying the management system standard ISO 13485.
The Quality Policy for the Rayner QMS is contained in the following statements.
- We will provide products and services that fully and consistently meet the agreed requirements of our customers.
- We will satisfy the requirements of all appropriate national and international regulations. This includes compliance with the following legislation:
- Australian Therapeutic Goods Act 1989
- Australian – The Therapeutic Goods (Medical Device) Regulations 2002
- Brazilian Regulations RDC 16 2013
- Canadian Medical Devices Regulations, SOR/98-282
- Chinese Good Manufacturing Practice for Medical Devices in accordance with the Regulations for the Supervision and Administration of Medical Devices and Administrative Measures for the Supervision of Medical Device Manufacturing
- European Medical Devices Directive (MDD) 93/42/EEC
- European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA); Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), 820 Quality System Regulation (QSR)
- Korean Standards of Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practices (Ministry of Food and Drug Safety Public Notification No. 2016-156, December 30, 2016)
- The commitment to quality by every employee is essential to the maintenance of this policy. The requirements of the quality management system apply to all staff and there must be no unauthorized deviations from them.
- Top Management will review the quality system compliance at regular intervals to ensure it maintains its effectiveness. Resources will be allocated and improvements implemented where necessary.
- We will continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through the use of the quality policy, quality objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions and management review.
Management will ensure that the Quality Policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the organisation and at all sites.
The policy is reviewed annually to confirm that it accurately reflects the current quality related goals and objectives of Rayner.