RayOne EMV Toric
High quality natural vision
Developed in collaboration with world renowned surgeon, Professor Graham Barrett, RayOne EMV Toric is a highly versatile lens that meets the visual needs of a large population of cataract and refractive patients3 looking for greater spectacle independence than offered by standard monofocal lenses.
- Increased range of focus: >1.5 D1,4,6 with an emmetropic target.
- High quality natural vision: Truly non-diffractive IOL with monofocal levels of contrast sensitivity1, dysphotopsia2 and high levels of patient satisfaction.3
- Optimised for monovision: Positive spherical aberration design and the resulting hyperopic tail provides a more natural range of vision with a smoother transition between distance and near eyes.2,4
- Easy to integrate: A similar surgeon experience to your monofocal IOLs,5 and now available on the RayOne Toric Platform.
1. Ferreira T. et al. Clinical outcomes comparison EMV vs. Eyhance, Symfony, Vivity. Presented at Winter ESCRS 2022. 2. RayOne EMV: First Clinical Results, Rayner. Oct 2020. 3. Rayner RayPRO, data on file. 4. Rayner, data on file.5. Rayner Peer2Peer webinar. May 2022. 6. Royo, M. RayOne EMV and TECNIS Eyhance: A Comparative Clinical Defocus Curve. Data on file. 2021.