RayOne EMV Toric
High quality vision
Developed in collaboration with Professor Graham Barrett, RayOne EMV’s truly non-diffractive optic utilises positive spherical aberration to uniquely extend vision whilst avoiding the problems that can arise with diffractive lenses.
RayOne EMV’s range of focus can be extended further with a customisable offset for Enhanced Monovision outcomes.
- Increased range of focus: Up to 1.5 D1,4,6 with an emmetropic target.
- High quality vision: Truly non-diffractive IOL with monofocal levels of contrast sensitivity1, dysphotopsia2,5 and high levels of patient satisfaction.3
- Enhanced monovision: Unique positive spherical aberration design provides a smoother transition between distance and near eyes.2,4
- Now available on the rotationally stable RayOne toric platform.8
1. Ferreira TB. Presented at ESCRS 2022. 2. RayOne EMV: First Clinical Results, Rayner. Oct 2020. 3. Rayner RayPRO, data on file. 4. Rayner, data on file. 5. Rayner Peer2Peer webinar. May 2022. 6. Royo, M. RayOne EMV and TECNIS Eyhance: A Comparative Clinical Defocus Curve. Data on file. 2021. 7. Bhogal-Bhamra GK, Sheppard AL, Kolli S, Wolffsohn JS. J Refract Surg. 2019;35(1):48-53.