It is our policy;
- to develop, manufacture and distribute safe and effective intraocular lenses to replace the cataractous lens in a human eye or to enhance or improve the visual acuity of existing pseudophakic patients.
- to maintain an effective Quality Management System that supports our business goals and our compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and standards – the European Medical Device Directive 93/42 – EEC and also the FDA’s QSR – 21 CFR Part 820.
- to demonstrate continuous improvement by setting annual quality and operational goals, targets, and objectives.
- to ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- to be compliant with all applicable laws and legislation of the countries in which we trade.
- to be committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in the execution of our business and to comply with Industry codes of conduct; the ABHI Code of Business Practice and the MedTech Europe Codes on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals.
In furtherance of our compliance objectives we adhere to the following specific policies:
- Rayner Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy;
- Rayner Group Labour Standards Policy;
- Rayner Group Whistleblowing Policy.
- Rayner Data Protection Policy
- Rayner Group Financial Crimes Prevention Policy
Rayner Intraocular Lenses limited
The Ridley Innovation Centre
10 Dominion Way