Important Customer Information – Rayner Returns Policy
- Rayner accepts returned lenses for exchange only.
- Returned lenses are not accepted for cash credit or cash refunds.
- Carriage on returned lenses is to be paid by the customer.
- All returned lenses must have a Returns Authorisation Number obtained prior to despatching the lenses to Rayner by contacting the Customer Services Department on
(Telephone: 00-44-1903-58910) (Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Returns made without a Returns Authorisation Number cannot be processed.
- The issue of the Returns Authorisation Number does not imply any commitment by Rayner to exchange all the lenses returned.
- To qualify for exchange, returned lenses must be currently manufactured styles in unopened original packs returned to Rayner within 6 months of purchase.
- Lenses returned with adhesive labels and/or writing on the carton cannot be accepted for exchange. Lenses with damaged or dirty lens cartons also do not qualify for exchange.
- Obsolete lens styles (styles Rayner no longer advertises) cannot be accepted for exchange.
- Rayner does not re-sterilise lenses.
- No exchange can be given for returned lenses lost or damaged in shipment.
- Out of date lenses cannot be accepted for exchange.
- If shipping from outside the UK, please note on the box and paperwork accompanying the parcel ‘BRITISH RETURNED GOODS’.
- To return, please pack the lenses in a box, do not use a jiffy bag or envelope as invariably the lenses are damaged in transit and this will adversely affect your exchange request and/or may lead to a charge being made.