It is our policy;
- to develop, manufacture and distribute safe and effective intraocular lenses to replace the cataractous lens in a human eye or to enhance or improve the visual acuity of existing pseudophakic patients.
- to maintain an effective Quality Management System that supports our business goals and our compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and standards – the European Medical Device Directive 93/42 – EEC, the FDA’s QSR – 21 CFR Part 820, and Canada Medical Devices Regulations (SOR/98-282).
- to demonstrate continuous improvement by setting annual quality and operational goals, targets, and objectives.
- to ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- to be compliant with all applicable laws and legislation of the countries in which we trade.
- to be committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in the execution of our business and to comply with Industry codes of conduct
In furtherance of our compliance objectives we adhere to the following specific policies:
- Rayner Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy;
- Rayner Group Labour Standards Policy;
- Rayner Group Whistleblowing Policy.
10 Dominion Way Worthing,
West Sussex BN14 8AQ.